Prepare a Homemade Ice Cream in 5 Steps
There is something or the other liked by everyone that is eaten throughout the year. Some people like particular desserts or some flavor to which they can never say ‘no’. However, there is one dessert to which everyone will just say ’yes’ i.e., ice cream. It is liked by people of every age in all seasons. Unlike other desserts, ice cream is available in different flavors and sauces that make it more mouthwatering and delicious.
If your family likes to have ice cream on a daily basis, you must be worried about the health and hygiene of your family. So, how do you think you can solve this problem? You can make homemade ice cream under your supervision that will be safe enough for your family and healthier too. If you are wondering how to make ice cream at home, it is very simple. You just need to follow a few steps to make your favorite flavored ice cream.
You can start with the simple ice cream if you are making it for the first time. Have a look at the ingredients you need to make it.
- You need some milk, around 2 cups
- You will need to have cream in the same quantity
- Vanilla extract, around 1 teaspoon
- Sugar to add sweetness, around ½ cup
- Fruits like strawberries, bananas or other favorite fruits of yours.
After arranging all these ingredients, you can move forward to make your homemade ice cream. Follow the steps below:
- Take a blender and a bowl to mix the basic ingredients. Now, keep your blender ready and put in milk, cream and sugar one by one to mix them together. Once this is mixed thoroughly, you can move to the next step.
- Now cut the fruits like kiwi, banana, apple, mango into small pieces and keep your blender ready to churn them in the mixture.
- Put the pieces of fruits in the mixture and blend them properly so that a thick paste can be prepared.
- After blending all the ingredients, you can take a container with a seal cap to put in the mixture. Now place the mixture into the container evenly and close it with the cap.
- Now to see the texture of real ice cream, you have to wait for the entire night. You can now place that container in the freezer to freeze it overnight.
When you will wake up the next morning, you will see your ice cream ready and as delicious as you get it from the supermarket. This is the easiest way to prepare homemade ice cream, which is healthy and hygienic for your family.
You can keep experimenting with different flavors and essences and create your own flavor. This homemade ice cream – also known as hjemmelavet is by the Danish chefs – will be loved by all and now you do not have to spend money on the ice cream sold on the market. Your children will love to have this and will force you to make it again and again.