The Top Fastest Supercars
There are several types of the cars but they belong to different categories and they also have different kind of the specification. In the world there are the fastest cars which are always admired by crazy drivers for their top speed. The following list consists of the top 5 world fastest cars. They include
1. Bugatti Veyron, Super Sport:
Bugatti is the first fastest manufactured road vehicle in America since it was produced in the end of the year 2010. After it was produced it sold at a cost of 2.4 million dollars for the five times at first. It recorded a world record which is a replica of Volkswagen which clocked at 267.9 miles in per sixty minutes in Germany. The following are its specification:
- It has a maximum speed of 267 mph and an acceleration of 0 to 60 mph in 2.4 seconds.
- Has a maximum sitting of two people.
- Has a maximum of 6400 RPM.
- 64v DOHC-Quad Turbocharger engine.
- The transmission is 7 speed Dual-Clutch direct Auto shift.
- It base price is 2.4million us dollars.
2. GT Hennessey Venom:
Engineering in the Hennessey is the best. It is more modified than other engines thus leading the car to perfection making the user have the best experience with this sleek-automobile car. On a first glance, it looks similar to Lotus Exige. The Hennessey is an explosive of both America and British flair power. It has the following specifications:
- Has a maximum speed of 260 mph and acceleration of 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds
- A sitting capacity of a maximum of 2 people
- Maximum of 6500 RPM
- 6.2 liters LS9-V8 Twin-turbo engine
- A transmission of Ricardo 6 Speed manual
- It has a base cost of 950 thousand US dollars
3. Koenigsegg Agera R:
Agera is the latest from Sweden in the year 2011. It is not exceptional as it is hot on Buggati tail by clocking at 0-168 mph in blistering. It is going some advancement which may see it overtaking Bugatti and be the world fastest. It has the following specifications
- A maximum speed of 260 mph and acceleration of 0 to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds
- Maximum sitting of 2 people.
- Maximum of 6900 RPM
- Has an engine of 5.0 liters V8 Twin Turbo
- A transmission of 7 speed Dual-clutch
- Has a base cost of 1.6 million US dollars.
4. SSC Ultimate Aero:
There are many and different ways to define Aero because there was a time which it was ultimate. It was known as the fastest car in the world between the year 2007 and 2010 and also the ever made boldest automotive. It was invented by Shelby Jerrod. It has the following specifications:
- A maximum speed of 257.4 mph and an acceleration of 0 to 60 mph per second.
- Has a maximum setting of two people.
- Maximum of 6075 RPM.
- Has a V8 Designed SSC engine.
- A transmission of 6 manual speed.
- Has a base cost of 970,000 US dollars.
5. S7 Saleen Twin-Turbo:
Saleen was founded by Steve Saleen from America who dealt with fords in 1990s. He later developed his concept and came up with the American super car. It was released in the year 2002 and became the world most advanced car which was the only American street legal car which was able to pack more than 500 horse power in the stock trim. Saleen has the following specifications:
- A maximum speed of 248mph and an acceleration of 0 to 60 mph in 2.8 seconds.
- A maximum sitting of 2 people.
- Has a maximum of 6300 RPM.
- V8 Twin Turbo engine.
- 6-speed Manual transmission.
- Has a base price of 555,000 US dollars.
These are the 5 fastest cars in the world which are admired and liked by the crazy driver who love driving in top speed. If you are planning to resell your timeworn car just contact and sell it to scrap cars dealer and buy a new generation fastest car that drives you crazy.